Hi Dolls. I've recently been nominated for the Liebster Award thanks to Sarah. Thank God I study German so therefore I know that Liebster it's a German word for 'dearest'. It is passed on to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. However, I have already reached 200 followers so I think this doesn't count for me but I still think it's a fun thing to do and you'll get to know something new about me.The rules for the nominees:
So here it goes.
So here it goes.
- You must post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions set by the presenter who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and link them to your blog
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated
- No tag backs
11 facts about myself
1. This year I started my singing lesson. Even though I've been sining my whole life, I was never taking it seriously until now. I sing opera if you believe or not. But they say it's good for you, because later on you can actually sing whatever genre you want.
2. I'm obsessed with movies and TV shows. My all time favorite TV show would have to be Friends, but I also like watching PLL, GG, TVD, HIMYM. My favorite movie is The shawshank redemption :)
3. I'm still in High School, I'm in my 3rd year now, but I really want to study Fashion Merchandising or Styling at the University of the Arts London.
4. I always bite my nails when I'm nervous. I know it's a bad habit - really trying to stop :)
5. I was obsessed with Disney Chanel when I was younger, therefore I constantly listened to Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. Yes I know it's embarrassing but what can you do.
6. I always love going back to London. It's just something about it that keeps me interested, even though I saw all the sights a million times. Street style, polite people, cosmopolitan city.No wonder I want to study there. :)
7. My favorite designer of all time is Chanel. You can never go wrong with Chanel.
8. I've never been to the USA but I would love to go there. Especially New York and LA- Hollywood of course.
9. It was my cousin that first started blogging and if it hadn't been for him I wouldn't been doing this (and it would be the biggest mistake in my life). So thank you.
10. My favorite musician right now is probably Beyonce, because she's so gorgeous and is such a diva :) and her halftime show at the Superbowl was amazing.
11. If I could be anyone for a day it would probably be Coco Chanel, because I would just love to step into her shoes and see her perspective on fashion.
Pia @ PJM's closet
Corinne @ Skinnedcartree
Sabrina @ The Little Owl
Nena @ Turn it Inside Out
@ Hey Dahye
Questions from Sarah:
1. By the end of the year how many followers would you like to have?
2. What is your ultimate favourite high street store?
3. Your favourite radio station and presenter?
4. If you could travel to any country tomorrow which would it be and why?
5. If you were given £1,000 what would be the first thing you'd buy?
6. Who means most to you in your life and why?
7. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
8. What's your favourite beauty product?
9. If you could give yourself a different name what would it be?
10. Who's your favourite musician of all time?
11. If you could have dinner with 1 celebrity who would you chose?
1. My dream goal would probably be 1000. Probably won't happen, but hey you can still hope right :)
2. Topshop. All I can say. Love it.
3. Actually I don't really listen to the radio that much, because I always use my iPod if I want to listen to the music.
4. The USA. I have never been there before and I would like to see how it is and maybe live my American Dreams. Just kidding :)
5. LV bag for sure.
6. My family. They are always there when I need them - and some of my best friends do count as my family :)
7. Probably my nose. I never liked it so I would definitely changed it and made it smaller.
8. Mascara. Girl can never go wrong with some mascara.
9. I actually like my name, because it's the same in most languages, but if I could changed it, it would be Charlotte or Ashley.
10. My favorite musician of all time is probably Michael Jackson. He's a legend and will never be forgotten.
11. Brad Pitt. I mean who wouldn't like to have dinner with him. :)
My questions:5. How would you describe your style?
1. What is your favorite fashion designer of all time?
2. What is the most expensive thing you own (beauty, fashion)?
3. How did the name of your blog come about?4. If your blog had a mission statement, what would it be?
6. Who inspires your wardrobe and why?
7. Where are your favorite places to shop?
8. What trend from the past would you like to make a comeback?
9. Are there any trends you are particularly inspired by this season?
10. If you could have dinner with 1 celebrity who would it be and why?
11. If you could give yourself a different name what would it be?
Hope you liked reading my questions and thanks again to Sarah for nominating me. Check out her blog and the other people I've nominated :)