25 facts about me
1. I don't like talking on the phone - so better text me!
2. The sun instantly makes me happy and rain instantly gets me down.
3. But I love listening to the rain.
4. When I'm hungry, I can get really grumpy.
5. I love road trips. Travelling and discovering new places really excites me.
6. I love Art History! That why I also study it at Uni (besides English).
7. I'm obsessed with Chloe handbags at the moment - they are literally everywhere.
8. I can be really competitive, which I personally consider as an advantage.
9. I don't like to go on hikes, even though I live in Slovenia, which is pretty much covered with hills and mountains.
10. I suffer from RBF. People seriously think that I'm upset and angry all the time :)
11. My favourite shoes are my Adidas Stan Smith trainers.
12. I hate talking when I've just woken up. I love to eat my breakfast and drink coffee in peace and quiet.
13. I actually don't own that many clothes.
14. I don't like brushing my teeth before eating food, because it completely ruins the taste.
15. My all time favourite lipstick is Patisserie by Mac.
16. I hate washing makeup brushes. But I think every makeup lover can relate.
17. I'm completely self-taught when it comes to makeup. I learned everything by testing different products, routines and watching online tutorials.
18. I'm obsessed with Instagram.
19. I own way too many cheek products.
20. I always find my style inspiration clicking through New York Street Style's photos or Instagram.
21. I'm a big movie fan, so I have to admit that I was literally crying when Leonardo DiCaprio finally won an Oscar. And during Gaga's performance. But I mean, who didn't :)
22. My dream place to visit is New York.
23. Music ALWAYS cheers me up. So I keep my "feel-good music" playlist constantly updated.
24. My favourite colour is black, or maybe grey. My wardrobe is pretty much monochromatic.
25. My dream job is to work as a creative director. It combines both the knowledge of visual communications as well as creativity. I definitely would never be bored at work.